Nuts! I have finally been tagged with one of these meme thingies. Oh, well. I had to do some thinking, which isn’t easy in this burned-out, study-for-finals-’til-you-drop state I am in at the moment, but I’ll do the best I can. Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I’ve been very busy with school and football. I also want to thank everybody for your kind words of encouragement and reassurance for my previous post. Thank you very much.
1.) Total number of books I own:
I dunno. It’s a whole lot. At least a hundred, not including old national geographics and CAP manuals. I read a lot and can’t seem to turn down a good book. I like a lot of thrillers and sci-fi stuff. I’ll read just about anything on the military.
2.) Last Book I Bought:
Combat Swimmer by Robert A. Gormly, Captain, US Navy(ret.). It’s a great book and a great study into leadership and modern Special operations warfare. Plus, it’s about the S.E.A.L.s which makes it cool.
Last Book I Read:
Five Books That Mean A Lot To Me:
- Band Of Brothers by Stephen Ambrose
- Just about everything Tom Clancy has written. I’m a big Tom Clancy fan!
- The Dune series by Frank Herbert. Very good Science Fiction
- The Bible
- Air Warriors by Douglas Waller
That’s it, you’ve gotten my answers. Now you get to enjoy the answers of these fine people below. Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha– (hack)(wheeze)(cough)! Notice how I have targeted the enemy, as well as other allies and compatriots in the fight for Jerky. Have fun guys.
- BFN – The National Guard Experience
- CJ – Soldier’s Perspective
- SMASH – The Indepundit
- Tyler – .45 Caliber Justice
- El Capitan – Dude, Where’s The Beach?